We're going to Texas!
As summer comes to a close, conference season is whirring up to speed for fall. FreeToPlay.biz is happy to announce we will be covering Austin GDC and the Worlds in Motion Summit from September 15 – 17.
Our coverage will include postings on the sessions themselves as well as text and video interviews with leaders in the free-to-play sector. Over the next couple of weeks expect to see interviews with (but not limited to) the following people:
- Leigh Alexander - News Director, Gamasutra
- Min Kim - Director of Game Operations, Nexon
- Mike Zummo - Lead Designer, Acclaim
- Nabeel Hyatt - CEO, Conduit
- Chris Anderson - Editor in Chief, Wired
- Jeremy Liew - Managing Director, Lightspeed Venture Partners
- Gene Endrody - CEO, Maid Marian
- Thomas Bidaux - VP of Strategy, Avaloop
- Alex Garden - CEO, Nexon Publishing North America
If anybody has any specific questions for anyone on this list, let us know and we’ll be sure to bring it up.
For those of you headed to Austin as well, drop us a line if you'd like to connect for coffee or have a killer party we should attend.